- PART TIME CONTRACT UNTIL 30th June 2017 – Potential to extend
- SCHCDSI Administration Officer Level 3
- Salary packaging benefits (tax-free not-for-profit)
- Training & development provided
A career at UnitingCare Wesley Port Adelaide (UCWPA) offers exciting rewards and opportunities for anybody wanting to make a difference to their community. Our work environment encourages employees to grow professionally and personally, motivating them to do great things.
Our employees are integral for delivering quality services and we are committed to their personal and professional development.
UCWPA provides community services which improve the quality of life for aged, unemployed and homeless people, families, children, youth, people with a mental health disability and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. UWCPA is one of the larger organisation’s providing quality aged care services in South Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Youth and Family Services (Y&FS) Department is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Administration Officer to support YFS programs within UCWPA. Located at 58 Dale Street, we require a competent professional with general office administration and reception experience that enjoys working in a busy environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support across all sites for YFS to develop and maintain office infrastructure and systems to enable YFS staff to run all YFS programs effectively
- Implement administrative systems and maintains procedures and policies
- Coordination of administrative projects and contributing to a continuous improvement program
- Respond to internal and external consumers and other enquiries in an effective and professional manner
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or relevant experience
- Current SA Drivers Licence & DCSI clearance
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
You will also demonstrate a positive and professional "can-do" attitude, excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to work equally well as a member of a team or working alone. We would like the successful candidate to commence as soon as possible! If you feel that you are well organised and have a good work ethic then please apply.
We aim to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the differing needs of our clients and to improve equal employment opportunity for our employees.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians with relevant skills and experience to apply for any of our advertised vacancies.
Applications close: Sunday 30 April 2017