- Part Time (6 months Fixed Term) (Monday to Wednesday)
- Clerks Private Sector Award 2010
- Salary packaging benefits (tax-free not-for-profit)
- Training & development provided
A career at UnitingCare Wesley Port Adelaide (UCWPA) offers exciting rewards and opportunities for anybody wanting to make a difference to their community. Our work environment encourages employees to grow professionally and personally, motivating them to do great things.
Our employees are integral for delivering quality services and we are committed to their personal and professional development.
UCWPA provides community services which improve the quality of life for aged, unemployed and homeless people, families, children, youth, people with a mental health disability and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. UWCPA is one of the larger organisations providing quality aged care services in South Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Administration team is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Receptionist to support the Corporate Services area within UCWPA. Located at 70 Dale Street, Port Adelaide, we require a competent professional with high quality customer service skills, and proven reception experience and someone who enjoys working in a busy environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills to both internal and external clients
- Receipting and banking of money
- Ad hoc duties e.g. maintain appropriate stationery levels, reconcile petty cash, filing, consumables etc.
- Ability to process general ledger, and debtor entries
- EOM responsibilities
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Certificate III/IV in Business Administration desirable
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven working experience in an reception environment
- Experience in Tech1 desirable
- Ability to prioritise, and work under pressure
You will also demonstrate a positive and professional "can-do" attitude, excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to work equally well as a member of a team or working alone. We would like the successful candidate to commence as soon as possible! If you feel that you are well organized and have a good work ethic then please apply.
We aim to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the differing needs of our clients and to improve equal employment opportunity for our employees.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians with relevant skills and experience to apply for any of our advertised vacancies.
Applications close 26 April 2017